Camping Passes are sold as a bundle with your Festival Pass. ALL camping is CAR CAMPING. You simply drive up to your spot and unload your gear!! Campers are allowed 1 car per campsite. If you want to camp next to your friends or you want more than one campsite together with your friends, you MUST be in line together in order to be camped next to one-another. If you’re camping, you’ll have one wristband for your festival & campground access. Remember, there is limited camping availability for the comfort of all campers, so get your JamFam festival pass and camping package today!
There are 2 camping options at The JamFam Music Festival – Tent Camping & RV Camping.
- Regular GA/ ADA/ Family and Quiet Tent Camping – To access the camping area, you must purchase a festival pass and camping package. All tent camping spaces are 20’X20, which will include your vehicle’.
- RV Camping – If you would like to bring an RV to the JFMF, you must purchase an RV parking pass for your vehicle in addition to your camping package. Each person staying in the RV must also purchase a festival pass and camping package. RV Spaces are 20’X45’. There are NO HOOKUPS for water or electric. Only RV campsites may utilize a generator.
- Each person in the RV will need to purchase a 2 Day GA, VIP Camping or VIP package.
- There are a very limited number of RV Passes available due to lack of space. Tow vehicles must also fit in your RV space. No additional motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed within the allotted 20X45 space. All awnings, tables, retractables, etc., must fit within your allotted space. No Exceptions
- Festival goers without a camping pass are not permitted in the camping area.
Once your vehicle is parked, it must remain parked throughout the weekend. Cars must arrive together to camp next to one another. Campsites are limited to 5 people per space. Campers are allowed into the camping area on July 24th at 10AM.
Service Animal Policy
In compliance with ADA regulations, service animals will be allowed. A service animal must be trained to take a specific action when needed to assist the person with a disability. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not considered service animals under the ADA and will be turned away. In order for your service animal to be admitted onto the campgrounds or festival grounds, you MUST have a valid pet license and updated rabies tag with you at all times. All service animals must be on a non-retractable leash or harness at all times. Upon entry into the festival site, you must present your animal’s license and rabies tag. If your service animal does not have a license, rabies tag, or non-retractable leash or harness, you will be turned away.
Service animals cannot be left unattended. If your service animal is unruly and/or poses a threat to others, you and your service animal will be evicted from the festival with no refund.
A 2 Day General Admission Camping pass is required for each camper and will give each person access to the festival and secure campgrounds from July 24-26, 2020. Campgrounds open to camping public on Friday July 24 at 10AM. Campers will each be issued an entry wristband. The General Admission Pass will not give access to the VIP areas. If you wish to visit, camp or stay in the RV Camping area, you must purchase a 2 Day GA and Camping Package.
A 2 VIP Camping pass is required for each camper and will give each person access to the festival and secure campgrounds from July 24-26, 2020. Campgrounds are open to VIP camping public on Friday July 24 at 9AM. Campers will each be issued an entry wristband. The General Admission Passes will not give access to the VIP areas. If you wish to camp or stay in the RV Camping area, you must purchase a 2 Day VIP or GA and Camping Package.
The 2 Day VIP pass grants you access to VIP premium viewing area close to the main stage. A complimentary JamFam 2020 VIP T-Shirt and JamFam 2020 Limited Edition Poster which will be available at the Merch booth (open during concert hours), 2 meal vouchers and 2 Drink vouchers.
The JamFam Music & Arts Festival does provide accommodations for ADA Camping.
Fans with disabilities can camp in the ADA car campground. All fans in the ADA campground or parking lot must present a state-issued disable license plate, hang tag, or placard. The guest to whom the placard is issued, must be present at check-in. Camp next to your car in a 20′ x 20′ space. Once your vehicle is parked, it must remain parked through the weekend. Cars must arrive together to camp next to one another. Campsites are limited to 5 people per space.
A 2 Day ADA Camping pass is required for each camper and will give you access to the festival and campgrounds from July 24-26, 2020. Campgrounds open to public on Friday July 24 at 10AM. The General Admission Passes will not give access to the VIP areas. If you wish to camp or stay in the RV Camping area, you must purchase a 2 Day GA/ADA/VIP Camping Package.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area.
- Limited spots will be available to unregistered campers onsite, but are not guaranteed.
Camping and RV sites are very limited!
ALL CAMPING VEHICLES entering the camping fields must possess a VEHICLE or RV parking pass. Because there are a limited number of campsites, this enables us to make sure everyone has a campsite when you arrive. This will also allow us to camp as many people as possible and make for a better festival vibe.
We are requesting that you plan to have 4-5 people per campsite. With the mailed delivery of your festival passes and wristbands, your vehicle parking pass will be included with the number of people that are expected in your group.
Camping / RV Items
The following items are PERMITTED in the Camping / RV Areas:
- Tents, canopies, tarps, etc.
- Non-RV Camping: Cooking appliances under the following conditions: Campsite only, festival concert field site not permitted. Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency. Must only use propane as the primary fuel. Maximum amount of propane per tent-camping campsite may not exceed 10 pounds. 1-pound Propane Fuel Cylinders.
- RV Camping: Cooking appliances under the following conditions: Campsite only, festival concert field site not permitted. Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency. Must only use propane as the primary fuel. Maximum amount of propane per tent-camping campsite may not exceed 20 pounds.
- Prescription medications are allowed under the following conditions: Must be in the original prescription bottle. Guests with prescription medications must provide a government-issued photo ID that matches the name printed on the prescription container. The description of the medication must be printed on the prescription container. Multiple prescription medications may not be mixed into a single container – each individual medication requires its own prescription container. Medical personnel reserve the right to require guests to check in bulk amounts of prescription medication for the duration of the event.
- Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Bicycles – there are trails and beautiful scenery. Not to mention, you may want to ride up to the Village and see the sites of the 18th Century buildings.
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- In addition to chair, tarps, tents, food and everything that we have listed above, the following items are highly recommended: Extra toilet paper, a flashlight, extra trash bags, portable radio & a small lock for your tent. Remember to leave your valuables at home! Promoter, JamFam Music Festival and it’s affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Coolers and food from outside the Festival are only allowed in the campgrounds. It is recommended to keep coolers and food in vehicles while not being attended to protect yourselves and others against wildlife.
The following items are PROHIBITED in the Camping / RV Areas:
- Pets of any kind (except service animals with current rabies vaccination).
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Glass containers of any kind
- Open flame of any kind (no charcoal)
- Generators of any kind (except in RV area)
- Golf carts or other motorized conveyances
- Drones, remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind
- Heating appliances of any kind
- Any alcohol. Waterloo Village is a state park and as such no outside alcohol will be permitted on the premises. Beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase within the festival grounds.
- Amplified sound systems (small portable speakers are ok)
- Tiki torches, fireworks, fuel, or incendiary devices of any kind
- Focused light beam devices, including laser pointers
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Flyers, stickers, and posters
- Charcoal grills
Please note: Unauthorized vending of any kind is not permitted at JamFam Music & Arts Festival